The Bromley Court Hotel
The Bromley Court Hotel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations as effective 25/05/2018.
We will need to collect certain personal data from you in order to process an online reservation, enquiry form, application or subscription to our services. Every care has been taken to protect your privacy during this process in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Whilst using our website we may collect from you, store and use the following types of data:
Information about your website session including your IP address, browser type, geographical location, referring website or source, the duration of your visit, pages viewed and files downloaded. When making a transaction we will require you to provide your full name, email address, postal address, credit card (we use secure trading and encryption to process credit card payments. As such only the last four digits of your card details are visible) and optionally any special requests you may have. We also collect personal data to allow you to send us enquiries relating to our services such as conferences, weddings, functions, restaurant bookings and other service we supply as part of our hotel.
Bromley Court Hotel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2018.
Cookies are used on this website for the following purposes:
Measuring the performance of our website:
Enabling and measuring marketing activity:
Cookies are also used to enable and measure marketing activity such as email marketing and online advertising. In the case of email marketing we may use information stored about the web pages you visit to provide you in turn with more relevant offers in the future. Cookies will also be used to target you with promotional advertising on other websites after leaving our website. To prevent this from happening we advise customers to clear their cookies following a visit to our website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- personal preferences/circumstances such as food allergies and intolerances or other such information that you provide to us.
- information regarding the dates you used the hotel
- what products and services you bought during your visit to the hotel
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will only contact you for marketing purposes, promotions, offers and other information we feel relevant to you if you have opted in to be on our mailing list and you can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Confirm your hotel reservations and bookings in all catering areas.
- Send you emails that relate to your bookings and enquiries at the hotel.
What we won’t do with your personal data
- The Bromley Court Hotel will never sell, rent, loan or share your personal data with a third party for the purpose of marketing activity of any nature, unless you have provided us with explicit permission to do so.
- We will not continue to send you marketing communications if you have asked us not to.
- To unsubscribe from email marketing and direct mail, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you.
- Your personal data is safe with us.
- We ensure that your data is processed and stored securely. All the information you provide us with is processed using Secure Socket Layer data encryption and is stored on secure password and firewall protected servers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to opt in to join our mailing list, leave this unticked if you do not want to be on our mailing list. We will always send you an email for you to confirm that you wish to join our mailing list.
- Please note that when on our mailing list you may receive information via both e-mail or post.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to The Bromley Court or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the updates in the General Data Protection Regulation that came into effect on the 25/05/2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write For the attention of The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER at the following address:
Bromley Court Hotel
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or if you so desire remove it as per the GDPR regulations effective 25/05/2018. Any requests received will be dealt with as required by General Data Protection Regulations that are in force from the 25/05/2018.
For Further Information
Please contact the Hotel Manager stating you wish to speak about your personal data or contact firstname.lastname@example.org